hold me
forever
until you can
ruka is on blogging hiatus

Hey guise! My unreal name is Ruka, and I’m a 17 y/y college student of SPUQC under the course of BSIT. Basically yet obviously, my interests are anime, games, and cosplaying as everyone knows. So yeah, these are all the things that you should know. :)

Got unrelated questions? Click here
affiliates

» Yujina » Vincent » Armi » Kenno » Sai » Azhrien » Leny
Monday, December 7, 2009 @ 5:47:00 PM
Long Rides
Whew! Just got home from Megamall.
It's been a while since I hanged out, but this time, I have a purpose.

ONE. To sell my costumes.
SECOND. To eat at Red Mango.

But before anything else, I had to run an errand for my mother in Avenida.
Actually, I have no idea where the damn place is but I gave in anyway since everybody's busy.
It took me 2 hours to get to that place, and there's no possible way to get out of the place without getting dirty.
Really.

And since searching for Avenida wasted lots of energy (and money), I decided to go for a cab ride.
Can you believe that the pedicab ride is more expensive than my cab rides?
It's funny.



The moment I landed in Bacood, the fare was the same as the one when I went to Megamall from Stop and Shop.
Can't believe that it would only take that much. I mean, there was a slight traffic jam so I was expecting more than a hundred bill.
But I'm lucky that it only took me a a hundred and few coins.



All in all, I spent 300 and something pesos for this day.
Quite expensive huh? =)))))
It seems that nothing changed from my weekly allowance.
Haha.
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2008 October 2008 November 2008 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010
recent entries

Saludos Haru no Sakura Hero Nation was =(( Uta for the heart ♥ 100th Post! Exhaustion of.. Nothingness Lolli lolli lollipop oh lollipop pop 02: HDTR and Costume Update! Climax to the Roses
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS LABELS