hold me
forever
until you can
ruka is on blogging hiatus

Hey guise! My unreal name is Ruka, and I’m a 17 y/y college student of SPUQC under the course of BSIT. Basically yet obviously, my interests are anime, games, and cosplaying as everyone knows. So yeah, these are all the things that you should know. :)

Got unrelated questions? Click here
affiliates

» Yujina » Vincent » Armi » Kenno » Sai » Azhrien » Leny
Sunday, December 13, 2009 @ 12:22:00 PM
Sequence of Events
Hey guys! It's been a while. My parents left Sta. Mesa peacefully an hour ago. So.. I can blog everything that I can blog about right now. When I blog, I don't want anybody seeing my rough drafts. Not so sure why though.




8th of December 2009

Three cheers for Mama Mary's birthday, hurrah! And since it's a very special day, our school decided to officially cut the classes 'til 12nn. But before everything else, we offered a mass and a little program to highlight the event.

Upon leaving the campus, my classmates were suggesting if we could all eat our lunch at Gateway. We all agreed, of course. After all, it's a very nice day! So we arrived in GW, had few walks and I suggested to watch Paranormal Activity. Everyone agreed but Aya didn't left first since she does not have money to watch the movie. Abby, on the other hand, has watched the film already so she was rethinking if she should go. But I think she doesn't want to miss out the fun so we all went in. The seats from the left covers Patrick, Abby, me, Lara, Jas and RC. As the movie started, we got a little bored since it was full of long conversations. I don't mind it, but Lara does haha! Night time in PA came in and, poof! There was a haunting.

Lots of things happened in the movie, but what scared me most is the 13th night I believe. Or to elaborate more of it, the night where Katie's foot was being dragged out of the bed. It gave me chills after watching it. I mean, it could happen in real life.

Good thing my mother suddenly visited us and slept here in Sta. Mesa for 5 days! But I assure you, it's not that easy sleeping soundly after watching Paranormal Activity. The movie got into my head, until now really. Even though I proved myself that the movie was a hoax, it's still creepy.





12th of December 2009

DUN DUN DUN! Finally got my Tender Shall costume, thanks to Lunarpanda and Setsuna-sama! The fitting is exactly what I want it to be, the only problem is- my bust. This is the first time that I got annoyed with my bust size. When I wear the bra attached to the costume, my chest looks huge. And since my parents and siblings will be tagging along with me at the convention, I have to fix the adjustments asap. My problem is, when? I don't have much time left. D: Xmas Toycon is on 20th of December and if I can't get the costume on any other date besides the exact day that I will be using it, which is on the 20th. I don't want to sacrifice a subject. The one I sacrificed yesterday is enough.
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2008 October 2008 November 2008 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010
recent entries

Long Rides Saludos Haru no Sakura Hero Nation was =(( Uta for the heart ♥ 100th Post! Exhaustion of.. Nothingness Lolli lolli lollipop oh lollipop pop 02: HDTR and Costume Update!
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS LABELS