hold me
forever
until you can
ruka is on blogging hiatus

Hey guise! My unreal name is Ruka, and I’m a 17 y/y college student of SPUQC under the course of BSIT. Basically yet obviously, my interests are anime, games, and cosplaying as everyone knows. So yeah, these are all the things that you should know. :)

Got unrelated questions? Click here
affiliates

» Yujina » Vincent » Armi » Kenno » Sai » Azhrien » Leny
Monday, December 14, 2009 @ 5:30:00 PM
The Big Spender
Title says it all.
Though I am very much aware of it, I can't seem to control my bonanza.
Right now, I only have half of my allowance minus the 200php donation and a loan from Raymond.

How do I eat well at school nao? ;A;
I still have to buy white boots, but it will be a huge gamble to not spend my remaining allowance.
The boots were on sale! I have this feeling that the price will change by Saturday.
Damn it.

And I get my money at the 20th, Xmas Toycon day.
Why must it not be last week when I needed it the most!?

If you're wondering where the money was spent on, here's the list.

* Transportation to Marikina
* Christmas gifts
* Load
* Tender Shall bra

I did not even buy food in the mall, I need to save badly!



Fails at life. =)))
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2008 October 2008 November 2008 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010
recent entries

Sequence of Events Long Rides Saludos Haru no Sakura Hero Nation was =(( Uta for the heart ♥ 100th Post! Exhaustion of.. Nothingness Lolli lolli lollipop oh lollipop pop
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS LABELS