hold me
forever
until you can
ruka is on blogging hiatus

Hey guise! My unreal name is Ruka, and I’m a 17 y/y college student of SPUQC under the course of BSIT. Basically yet obviously, my interests are anime, games, and cosplaying as everyone knows. So yeah, these are all the things that you should know. :)

Got unrelated questions? Click here
affiliates

» Yujina » Vincent » Armi » Kenno » Sai » Azhrien » Leny
Tuesday, December 15, 2009 @ 9:01:00 PM
L4D2


Left 4 Dead 2 is a fucking awesome co-op game that I'd be willing to sacrifice my classes just to play the damn game. But of course, I am just kidding. =))) It's my first time playing this game and thanks to Zhelle, Mond and Irish for the lovely game this morning. Tomorrow, we might spend our break hours for playing. I'm not sure yet but I'd love to.

My Audition PH account won't open. It kept saying that my login was incorrect. I was mentally cursing at BC Websight earlier since AudiPH is the only game that I've been addicted to until now. But as I have mentioned earlier, L4D distracted me. Irish and I are supposed to play Call of Duty but it doesn't have co-op I think so Mond suggested that we join them for L4D instead.

The effect? Addiction.
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2008 October 2008 November 2008 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010
recent entries

The Big Spender Sequence of Events Long Rides Saludos Haru no Sakura Hero Nation was =(( Uta for the heart ♥ 100th Post! Exhaustion of.. Nothingness
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS LABELS