hold me
forever
until you can
ruka is on blogging hiatus

Hey guise! My unreal name is Ruka, and I’m a 17 y/y college student of SPUQC under the course of BSIT. Basically yet obviously, my interests are anime, games, and cosplaying as everyone knows. So yeah, these are all the things that you should know. :)

Got unrelated questions? Click here
affiliates

» Yujina » Vincent » Armi » Kenno » Sai » Azhrien » Leny
Monday, January 4, 2010 @ 4:01:00 PM
ASDFGHJKLEMONPOIUYTRE
Something is definitely up with my stomach. There's this funny feeling on it since morning. And yes, the toilet bowl was very handy. But I'm not alone in this battle, for our househelper ate Tin is experiencing the same thing. The culprit? A chocolate! And by this, I swear not to eat another chocolate bar or anything with chocolates. Seriously, my intestines have been flooded with too much chocolate at Christmas vacation. It's about time that I stop now.

Besides this, I've been watching Jyuohsei and The Visions of Escaflowne to kill the time. Weeeell not really to kill the time. You see, the OST's of these animes have been circling in my mind lately. Almost every anime that I watch from start 'til the end have good music. If not, it's history.

MAY CONTAIN POSSIBLE SPOILERS.
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.




How could you kill Karim? How DARE you kill Karim?
Your reasons are very shallow, tch.
You insolent mofu beast! Go to hell!
Poor Zagi-sama..
I don't find you sexy at all, so go swing yourself to Chen or someone.



Oh Nia, you're one of the most adorable female leads in the anime world.
Your undying love for Simon will forever be marked by your courage and tenderness.
As for Simon, he is lucky to have such a great woman like you.
Even in your dying moment, you smiled the sorrow and happiness away.
You will forever be remembered Nia! ♥



Yeah for Thor, it's not but for you it is.
Good riddance you clingy slut, now go rot in hell.
Your high-pitched voice should have killed Odin from the very start if you weren't a Second.
You are not even strong, and incapable of taking care of yourself.



Sugata should stick with the instruments, guitars for one.
Oh and drop the dollfie dear.
You're better off appearing on endings only la.
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2008 October 2008 November 2008 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010
recent entries

Otaku: A Serious Issue RMNDR: No Uta First 2010 Post Current Obsession Our day *<(*´-`)o∠※PAN!"。・:*:・゚Merry Christmas♪ ~My Only Railgun~ L4D2 The Big Spender Sequence of Events
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS LABELS