hold me
forever
until you can
ruka is on blogging hiatus

Hey guise! My unreal name is Ruka, and I’m a 17 y/y college student of SPUQC under the course of BSIT. Basically yet obviously, my interests are anime, games, and cosplaying as everyone knows. So yeah, these are all the things that you should know. :)

Got unrelated questions? Click here
affiliates

» Yujina » Vincent » Armi » Kenno » Sai » Azhrien » Leny
Monday, January 18, 2010 @ 5:09:00 PM
File Fuction
Have you ever felt excited when you watch documentary films such as Imbestigador, XXX, Bitag, etc.. ? When a group of people investigates a case and the bad guys end up losing all they have stolen? If your answer is yes, then I am one of you. The only difference is, I am a victim. In this roller coaster case, who would have thought that I'd get myself involved with this? It started as a small case of a gadget being stolen from me. But in the end, I feel threatened. How does it go? Here's how it started.

ONE.
Be careful of what you wish for.

Remember the day my PSP was gone? Via-Plurk, I swore to everybody that if I have to lose half of my blood for that certain person who stole my PSP to lose his arms, then so be it. Who would really think that it may come true all along? And no, the suspect is not yet found. We are still investigating on this case.

After classes and eating at Mcdonalds, Liezl, Raymond and I immediately went to BC Websight(a computer shop in Farmers Cubao) to tell the owners about my case. At first, I told myself that they would not care. Because there is this sign there that says "Do not leave your valuables unattended. We are not liable for things that is lost." or something exactly like that. I was about to give up when Liezl pointed a camera that records all the journey of the players within the day. Truthfully, I was not favorable of the idea because sometimes, it is not very accurate.. CCTV pixels are very small, right?

TWO.
Keep a pint of hope in you.

I gave up, 5 hours ago. Somehow, it's very clear to me that my PSP is gone. There is this case that the kid who stole my gadget might have sold it to someone else already. But I kept searching for more evidences and sources. And it's all thanks to my friends Liezl Ardo and Raymond Laresma to keep myself from fighting. If I were alone in this battle, I could have been dead already.. mentally or physically perhaps?

THREE.
Always be aware.

You know why I can't help but to daze around comfortably? It's because I easily trust on people and things, but not my instincts since they end up failing most of the time. In my case, I really don't like "feelingeros"/"feelingeras". I have my own reasons for this, but if you get my point, then that's good. If you're going out, keep an eye on your belongings and if possible, do not bring valuable ones. But if you're the cautious one, then I would not elaborate more.

UPDATE!!
* The Farmer's (Cubao) security found the culprit behind this case! Believe it or not, it's a little kid in his 7's or 8's! But I suppose that you are all not surprised by this. Me? Come on! I grew up in this untechy-province. The only smugglers and bad guys you'd see in Bataan are the big guys and middle aged guys. Teenagers also, I assume. But a little kid? Well, maybe there are little kids doing the same thing that happened to me without getting caught but, come on. The moment I observed the CCTV's time at around 3:06PM (the time when the kid stole the PSP), I basically had goosebumps all over. My urge to cry was not on its limits yet, thank God. The ate in BC Websight kept on repeating the scene/act in slow motion and thankfully, yet again, my friends recognizes the face.

So right now, the suspect is still in Farmer's basement. They told me that his grandfather will be handing over my PSP but if he does not appear by 9:00PM/10:00PM, then the securities will have no choice but to free the kid. Also, an opportunity for this kind of act to be repeated again on a different person.

I can not allow that, but we have no choice.

UPDATE!

The time is almost up and the security guy texted me to call them for my decision. Okay, so what should I tell? Free the little kid? As if I have any other choice, right? But if they get free, the all of this will be for nothing. The kid and his company won't be showing their faces around anymore!
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2008 October 2008 November 2008 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010
recent entries

Comeback Helloooo 2nd Sem/2010! New Layout ASDFGHJKLEMONPOIUYTRE Otaku: A Serious Issue RMNDR: No Uta First 2010 Post Current Obsession Our day *<(*´-`)o∠※PAN!"。・:*:・゚Merry Christmas♪
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS LABELS