hold me
forever
until you can
ruka is on blogging hiatus

Hey guise! My unreal name is Ruka, and I’m a 17 y/y college student of SPUQC under the course of BSIT. Basically yet obviously, my interests are anime, games, and cosplaying as everyone knows. So yeah, these are all the things that you should know. :)

Got unrelated questions? Click here
affiliates

» Yujina » Vincent » Armi » Kenno » Sai » Azhrien » Leny
Thursday, January 7, 2010 @ 7:45:00 PM
Helloooo 2nd Sem/2010!

Today was rather interesting in some way that I'd love to talk to all of you about it.
Before that, if you notice a typo-grapihcal error in this post, please tell me.
Since I'm using Apple's very hard wireless keyboard, it's hard for me to type over words again.

MORNING
* My friends and I met, greeting each other warm hello's like we've been apart since forever! Gladly, we were dismissed earlier than expected in our first subject.
* CS-Org period was the usual. Played PSP, talk to Zhel and Irish. Zhel's games were gone! :((((
* Free time! Walked a very long way to Brenzon PC shop to play Left 4 Dead 2. Unfortunately, the last PC(the one I'm seated at) did not have L4D2, leaving the cast to have 3 players only + 1 CPU.

AFTERNOON
* Made it in Multimedia class just in time before our prof came in! We were dismissed earlier too since they have a meeting.
* Ate at Pizza Hut which costs us P879! First and last dine-in at the damn place, according to us.
* RE time! The usual, boriiiing.
* Time to go home! Used the elevator to go down. Irvin pressed the 5th floor button (we were at the 4th) and everyone got scared shitless. Including me, for no reason at all! =))))

These events seem so fast but really, today was really long. Or might be because I had so much fun with my college friends and missed them. Hm, maybe.
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2008 October 2008 November 2008 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010
recent entries

New Layout ASDFGHJKLEMONPOIUYTRE Otaku: A Serious Issue RMNDR: No Uta First 2010 Post Current Obsession Our day *<(*´-`)o∠※PAN!"。・:*:・゚Merry Christmas♪ ~My Only Railgun~ L4D2
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS LABELS