hold me
forever
until you can
ruka is on blogging hiatus

Hey guise! My unreal name is Ruka, and I’m a 17 y/y college student of SPUQC under the course of BSIT. Basically yet obviously, my interests are anime, games, and cosplaying as everyone knows. So yeah, these are all the things that you should know. :)

Got unrelated questions? Click here
affiliates

» Yujina » Vincent » Armi » Kenno » Sai » Azhrien » Leny
Tuesday, January 5, 2010 @ 8:33:00 PM
New Layout
I had the most coolest layout from the moment I started blogging and this crap suddenly made me change it. What a pain. It looks rather clean, but un-aligned. *points at the alignment of the blog info and blog posts* Oh well, have to bear with it.

Blog Music:
Deep in Your Heart
- All the way. I've been thinking if I should put Golden Time Lover but both videos have very deep meanings. With that, I put DIYH since.. Okay, it's anime has only 13 episodes. Bear with it haha.

Megavideo is being a pain.

* The only words I curse are shit, motherfucker and ..do you say ass when you curse?
* I get mood swings lately, this bothers me. As well as others (names not to mention)
* Excited to go back to school for ass-forming time.
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2008 October 2008 November 2008 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010
recent entries

ASDFGHJKLEMONPOIUYTRE Otaku: A Serious Issue RMNDR: No Uta First 2010 Post Current Obsession Our day *<(*´-`)o∠※PAN!"。・:*:・゚Merry Christmas♪ ~My Only Railgun~ L4D2 The Big Spender
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS LABELS