hold me
forever
until you can
ruka is on blogging hiatus

Hey guise! My unreal name is Ruka, and I’m a 17 y/y college student of SPUQC under the course of BSIT. Basically yet obviously, my interests are anime, games, and cosplaying as everyone knows. So yeah, these are all the things that you should know. :)

Got unrelated questions? Click here
affiliates

» Yujina » Vincent » Armi » Kenno » Sai » Azhrien » Leny
Sunday, January 24, 2010 @ 10:42:00 PM
Otaku Expo 2010
One word: Awesome

To start the day off, ate Tin and I arrived earlier than we've expected since I'm too excited to meet my fellow DOD group. Going up at the 5th floor to change, I got surprised when I saw that the Comfort Rooms are on renovation. And I mean, both comfort rooms! So we decided to go to the 4th floor instead. Inside, female cosplayers dominated the wash area. I also saw fellow DOD groupmate Sherry but she was too busy fixing her do and her friend's. I lined up to change my clothes. The fitting is perfect, but when everybody kept noticing my chest.. BOOM. I got very conscious in the whole convention. DD:

Actually, I did not mind it at first but then Ryan told me "Muka kang suman!". And the idiot I am, noticed this after they left. Basically, there are no comfort rooms in the 5th floor so I can't go down just to fix my bra piece.

Second, I don't want to go down there and bother other DOD groupmates. We were not that close yet anyway. So I chose to fix it whenever I have the chance. Although there is a possibility that 2-3 people might see me fixing my chest, I kept on. Haha! Plus, the other problem with my costume is the headdress. It kept deforming out of its place which is so annoying. I have to check my head and fix it everytime.

* Saw Loki and his seme. Loki disapproves of his seme's proposal to be my Sha. Dammmn.
* Walked around the 5th floor with DOD group. Met some cospie friends and my cosplay crush approached me. *faints*
* Had a fun "shoot" with Euphy, Romi-sama and a friend. Can't wait for the photos.
* Nostalgic appearances! People from the past started to appear like Kailee, ma Brian, etc.
* Finally saw Aldreen of AHC.
* Ate dinner at Yoshinoya with Ivan and Kirill, my new cosplay friends.
* A random guy picked on me. :(
* Had 2 pocky shots, nyom!
* Pocky sellers gave us boxes of Pocky stawberry/chocolate. We were happy at first but then noticed that the boxes were empty afterwards, haha!
* Changed into normal clothes by 8:00PM, arrived home at 9:30PM

Here are some photos of our DOD Group @ Otaku Expo(2nd Day) 2010:






'Til next time. :)
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2008 October 2008 November 2008 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010
recent entries

File Fuction Comeback Helloooo 2nd Sem/2010! New Layout ASDFGHJKLEMONPOIUYTRE Otaku: A Serious Issue RMNDR: No Uta First 2010 Post Current Obsession Our day
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS LABELS